Thank you for your interest in sponsoring our Tie-Dye in the Park event! Multiple options are available for sponsorship in 2020, however, if you would like a custom package or have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seed Sower $50-$499
- Recognition on our website
- Recogniton on our Facebook page
- Recognition on signage at the event
Everything that the Seed Sower Level offers plus:
- A special mention in our newsletter
- A code redeemable for 2 free items to dye at the Tie-Dye in the Park event
- An engraved sponsorship garden stone that will be placed on the property in one of the gardens
Everything that the Pollinator Level offers plus:
- A code redeemable for 4 total items to tie-dye at the event
- An individual banner that will be displayed at the event
- Recognition on all flyers and emails regarding the event *
Everything that Cultivator Level offers plus:
- Recognized as TITLE SPONSOR
- A code redeemable for 6 total items to tie-dye at the event
- Recognition on the event registration webpage
- Logo or name will be the most prominently displayed on flyers and emails *
* Arrangements for recognition on flyers and registration page must be made prior to 7-25-2020.
Due to the unpredictable nature of midwest weather, we may need to cancel this event.
All funds raised from this event will be used to raise awareness for our mission and to raise money to purchase and develop farm property. We will then be able to create farm-based residential, vocational, and day programs for individuals with disabilities.
Sunrise Village is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Sponsors and donors will receive an acknowledgement and receipt for tax purposes. Our tax ID is: 82-2734446.
After this form is received, a representative from Sunrise Village will contact you regarding arrangements.
Sponsorship donations may be submitted by cash, check, or by using the PayPal button below. Simply click on the donate button and then enter an amount that is within the sponsorship level chosen.